Where can I get a compatible version of Script Runner 3 beta or later for JIRA 6.2.5?

Andrew Morin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2015

When I install any versions from 3.0.0 forward the UPM has a message that this version is not compatible with my JIRA instance.(Do I use 3.0.0 and just ignore the message?) Is the beta version still out there. I would like to use this feature but it seems to have been added right around the merge and is not available in the latest version of either add-on that I can get through the UPM.

• Making a field read-only dependent on user role or group

Thanks

Andrew

1 answer

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2015
Andrew Morin
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 7, 2015

Should I stick with 3.0.0 or can I use 3.0.7?

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 7, 2015

Use the latest.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events