What about compability Pre-Post Build Command Runner with 6.2.2?

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2017

Hi! 

I have found Pre-Post Build Command Runner in markeplace.

This plugin will be very useful for our QA team for test. 

Unfortunately, it is not support Bamboo 6.2.2. (if I see on markeplace page) 

Source code here: https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/bamboo-prepostcommand-plugin/src

Thanks

Gonchik Tsymzhitov

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2017

Have you tried to use it regardless? The compatibility information in the Marketplace is only updated automatically for patch version updates (e.g. 6.1.5 => 6.1.6), but not for minor version jumps (e.g. 6.1.6 => 6.2.x), because those may imply API incompatibilities that need to be accounted for with a new release.

However, more often than not there are no changes required and the maintainer simply needs to update the Marketplace listing, and esp. 'unsupported' apps are often lacking behind in this regard, even though the app as such would work just fine.

I realize that the Pre-Post Build Command Runner is an officially supported Atlassian app, but not having it updated might still be just an oversight and I'd personally just give it a try in a test environment.

Either way, given it is a supported app, it's certainly appropriate to submit a support request, as has apparently also been required for the 5.15.x update already:

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2017

Thanks for detail clarification. 

Therefore I have created a new issue.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-19003

Now it is fixed.

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2017

Any news?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events