Watcher plugin is not working with ver 6.0

achyut dave May 22, 2013

Hi,

This Plugin was working great with JIRA 5.2, but the plugin is not working with Ver 6.0.

Pleas provide version update for this plugin, as this plugin is help us lot in JIRA, and without this Plugin We cannot survive.

Thanks,

Achyut Dave.

8 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
achyut dave June 22, 2013

Thanks Ray Barham,

Its working perfectly....

Thanks Again.

Achyut Dave.

0 votes
Ray Ray June 21, 2013

This is Ray, the creator of the plugin. I updated the plugin the other day to support JIRA 6. It should be available on the marketplace. Let me know if you have any issue. Thanks!

0 votes
Zout June 12, 2013

Same issue, please fix!

0 votes
achyut dave May 30, 2013

Thanks Steven,

We are eagerly waiting for Ray’s support.

Thanks Again.

Regards,

Achyut Dave.

0 votes
Steven Rothberg May 26, 2013

I've emailed Ray (The Creator) he is now aware and will work on this when hes got a chance.

0 votes
David Gitman May 23, 2013

I'm experiencing the same issue. Plugin does show compatible with 6.0.

com.atlassian.jira.user.BridgedDirectoryUser cannot be cast to com.atlassian.jira.user.ApplicationUser

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2013

Just a hint (if you have already upgraded JIRA / referring to the paste tense in your question ), always check if your plugins are compatible after an upgrade and even better test your upgrade and the plugin functionality in a dev environment...

0 votes
achyut dave May 22, 2013

Hello All,

Please help me to add watcher with Create Issue in JIRA Ver 6.0.

Thanks,

Achyut Dave.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events