Using "@inherit" for Reporter in sub-task

Hello @Micha Kops,

I have 2 workflows in my project: one for parent issue and another - for subtasks. Parent issue workflow includes 3 steps and one subtask created on every step of them. Reporter of every subtask should be the reporter of the parent issue, but it doesn't work. Reporter of the subtask which creates on the 2nd step of parent wokfow=assignee of the subtask created on the 1st step of parent issue workflow. I've tried to use: reporter: "@inherit", but it doesn't work. Please, help me

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Thanks for your feature request! The feature is implemented and will be published with release 4.3.0 of the plugin.

@Micha Kops Thank you!

@Micha Kops I've received email about version 4.2.1 release

When we can see the 4.3.0? smile

@Arman Kurmanay: Soon, all features nearly implemented, only the feature to set watchers is pending, but will be completed soon, too:

https://bitbucket.org/hascode/jira-quick-subtasks/issues?milestone=4.3.0

This widget could not be displayed.

@Arman Kurmanay Inheriting the reporter is not implemented yet but should not be a big deal. Please feel free to add a new feature request to the project's issue tracker here:

https://bitbucket.org/hascode/jira-quick-subtasks/issues?status=new&status=open

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jul 25, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Jira Cloud and Bitbucket Cloud Integration with Microsoft Teams

One of the newest products in the Microsoft family - Microsoft Teams,  is a chat-based hub for teamwork that integrates all the people, content, and tools your team needs to be more engaged and ...

733 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you