Unwanted redirect after editing work log

Koen Vandormael March 9, 2014

When I edit a work log in the reporting sheet and confirm by clicking the log button, the page redirects to the issue in stead of returning to the reporting sheet. Is this something we can configure somehow?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tobias Reibling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2014

Fixed in release 3.2.6.

0 votes
Tobias Reibling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2014

Seems to be a problem related to a apparently non-documented change in JIRA 6.2 and we will try to fix within the next days.

0 votes
Koen Vandormael March 10, 2014

Hi,

I am using JIRA (v6.2#6252-sha1:aa34325) and ICTime version 3.2.3.

The edit url is: /secure/UpdateWorklog!default.jspa?id=90322&worklogId=24418&location=analyse.

After I click "Log" the page redirects to the corresponding issue.

0 votes
Tobias Reibling
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 9, 2014

Hi Koen,

Can't reproduce this behaviour with newer ictime releases (last version is 3.2.3). Please check if you can update to a current version. If you are already using the last ictime version and still see this behaviour, please provide more detailed information how to reproduce (and your exact JIRA version).

Best regards

Tobias

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events