There was an exception thrown trying to dispatch event

Bob McCullough September 19, 2014

We are running version 1.3.2 of workzone and Stash version 2.12.5.

We are seeing numerous error messages in atlassian-stash.log like the following. Is this a known problem? Will an upgrade fix it?

2014-09-19 10:02:29,370 ERROR [AtlassianEvent::pool-2-thread-1] svc-bld 602x12969827x1 pfjbyi 128.224.144.101,0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 "POST /rest/build-status/1.0/commits/dca29b7a05e3788a2d99bee2020116fdf0fbd7e9 HTTP/1.1" c.a.s.i.e.AsyncBatchingInvokersTransformer There was an exception thrown trying to dispatch event 'com.izymes.workzone.event.BuildResultReceivedEvent[source=com.izymes.workzone.servlet.filter.BuildResultServletFilter@1e87a2]' for the invoker 'SingleParameterMethodListenerInvoker{method=public void com.izymes.workzone.listener.BuildEventListener.onBuildResultReceivedEvent(com.izymes.workzone.event.BuildResultReceivedEvent), listener=com.izymes.workzone.listener.BuildEventListener@343d4980}'.

2 answers

0 votes
Bob McCullough January 27, 2015

Hi Ulrich. My apologies for the long delay. We have been seeing this problem now for months, but no user has complained, so it has been a lower priority for me. I have no symptoms to report except for the error messages in the log.

Is it OK if we pick this back up? I'll wait to hear from you before I try to send the log files.

Thanks!

0 votes
Ulrich Kuhnhardt _IzymesDev_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2014

Hi Bob,

sorry for the late reply. Could you please send your zipped stash logs to: support at izymes dot com

Also please indicate what the symptoms are in your stash instance.

We will have a look then. Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events