Tempo vacation approval

Daniela Gav April 15, 2013

Hi,

I'm evaluating the tempo approval workflow to establish a vacation approval process. I used Plan time to add reviewer of a Vacation issue and everything seems to work fine except that link to the issue is missing in the e-mail template sent to the reviewer and the reviewer struggles to find what he needs to approve. Is it possible to change the e-mail template and add link to the request and what privileges/roles should reviewer have or how should reviewer find easier what he needs to approve?

Thx

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2013

Hi Daniela,

The plan time approval is an experimental feature and we are collecting feedback on it to improve. Feel free to provide feedback by raising issues in JTMPO.

I will forward your feedback to the team. Thanks,

Viðar

0 votes
Sverrir Tynes [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2013

The following issue has been created in the Tempo tracker
https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTMPO-782

Sverrir Tynes

Tempo support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events