hote December 30, 2015

Approvals Page is blank if browse with IE 9

IE.png

It can display right is browse with Chrome

Chrome.png

4 answers

0 votes
hote January 6, 2016

If I change IE's Compatibility View, it works.

image2016-1-7 14:13:25.png

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 31, 2015

Also, check if you are running in "compatibility" mode.

hote January 6, 2016

yes, the IE setting is compatibility mode

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2016

Compatibility mode is not supported by JIRA. Turn it off and see if it helps.

hote January 6, 2016

Thanks Jobin, And it didn't help even if turn compatibility mode, but I tried to change Compatible View, eg,change it to IE 8,it works and tempo can display the Approvals page. However, if I use this resolution, I have to change every time when I restart IE 9. I think it's very inconvenient. Do you have any better advise?

Rising Star
Rising Star
January 7, 2016

I am afraid you are stuck with that workaround! I haven't used IE for a long time now. Web developers usually don't like IE :)

0 votes
hote December 30, 2015

Hi Vasiliy, Thanks for your instant reply.

I had checked my IE 9, it's do enable JavaScript. the configuration as follows:IE Setting.jpg

Do you think there is any possible that IE 9 cannot support tempo? for I had test this on IE 11, it works well.

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 31, 2015

I hink you should report a bug to plugin developer. Since JIRA is compatible with IE9, pugins should be compatible too.

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 30, 2015

To run JIRA javaScript is requred, test it for IE (https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/jira-requirements-185729596.html)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events