Sync based upon a JIRA issue "Component" attribute

Lars Nordentoft
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 23, 2013

Is it possible only to sync JIRA issues that has a specific "Component" attribute towards a TeamFoundationServer project?

3 answers

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2014

You can achieve this with ConnectAll. ConnectAll allows syncing JIRA with TFS and you can control the records using JQL. That includes components and you can have more filter criteria if you want.

0 votes
Paweł Murawski March 13, 2014

Just for future reference - this question was answered by email. Currently synchronization is not possible by component, but we have plans to implement that feature in one of the future releases.

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2013

Hey there, Lars.

Since it has been a while since you posted this question here, perhaps you can contact the plugin vendor to get some explanation to the query that you have. Kindly review the following information below:

1. Name: Spartez (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.spartez.jira.plugins.bork.tfs4jira)
  2. Phone: +48 58 719 22 94
  3. Email: support@spartez.com
  4. Homepage: https://jira.spartez.com

Hope this helps. Good luck and all the best.

Warm regards,

Danial

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2013

Hey there, Lars.

You are welcome. Just helping out a little bit. ;)

Warm regards,

Danial

Lars Nordentoft
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 28, 2013

Thanks Ahmad :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events