we use the JEMH 1.4.12 with JIRA 6 to keep NON-JIRA-Users informed on the state of the issues, they raised. In our JIRA-instance we have two projects:
1) Customer Project
When NON-JIRA-Users send a mail to us, JEMH should:
1) create a new issue for it and confirm this to the NON-JIRA-User by mail.
2) Send a mail after commenting the issue to the NON-JIRA-User (Reporter).
All this works quite well for our Customer Project, but it doesn't for the Fallback Project. Issues for mails from unknown domains are correctly created there. But in case of a comment, no mail is send to the NON-JIRA-User. Both projects are configured in the same profile and we use the same template set for them. Because the creation of an issue in both projects is confirmed by mail, I believe that the IMAP- and SMTP-configurations work. But I have no more idea which JEMH-option I have to check. Does anybody have a tip for me?
thanks for your reply. I checked your hints and actually find a bug in my issue listener configuration. I didn't enter a value for "CSV email custom fields". After entering the name of my corresponding custom field, everything works fine.
It sounds like you have a common JEMH Configuration Profile between the two cases. A few things could contributed:
1. Are you sure that the TEXT custom field containing email addresses in the 'working' project is in scope for the default project?
2. Does the TEXT custom field contain email addresses in the 'default' project?
3. Does your IssueListener identify the TEXT custom field or does the 'working' IssueListener Project Mapping, ensure that if it is at the ProjectMapping level, that its right!
4. IssueListener events, make sure they are at least initially all enabled?
5. In recent releases there is a new option to 'filter' echos to the triggering non-JIRA user that was otherwsie. Perhaps this is enabled and an 'echo' in the other project is expected but not present?
Hello Atlassian Community! Each month, we run a series of Spotlights to highlight Marketplace vendors and apps that our team thinks this Community would find valuable. In last month's Spotlig...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG