Searching Based on Tempo Account Field

jzschau August 27, 2013

What is the best way to search (basic or advanced) based on a Tempo Account field. Right now when I add the field we use for our Tempo Accounts it's just a small text box, which only seems to return results if we enter the Account Key. How would we go about searching for Customer or Name, or other criteria. Best would be to have the Tempo Account field auto-populate and just display a list of all accounts when searching, but that does not appear to be an option here. Could someone point me to some guide for searching based on the Tempo Account criteria? (i.e. Name, Customer, Category, etc.).

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2013

Hi,

You might be interested in my blog post about the Account JQL functions.

We plan to improve the search as well so look for it in upcoming releases.

Cheers,
Viðar

0 votes
jzschau August 27, 2013

Hi Viðar:

That's exactly what I needed. For example, where ACCOUNT = the name of the Account Custom Field you created and Customer Name = the customer name you're searching for (in an advanced search):

ACCOUNT IN accountsByCustomer("Customer Name")

Would love to see improved/more convenient searching capabilities in future releases, but this accomplishes what I need to do. Thanks!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events