Scroll Office plug-in not searchable

RobertC June 17, 2014

I am trying to add the Scroll Office plug-in to my on-demand Confluence. From the Find new add-ons page, I enter Scroll Office in the search field and nothing is found. All the instructions I've found on-line say this is what to do.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2014
The marketplace entry for scroll office states that it is not available for OnDemand.
RobertC June 17, 2014

Yet the screen for the plug-in provides on-demand pricing. Okay, thanks for confirming my suspicion.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2014

No it doesn't. It says "This add-on is not available for OnDemand." instead of displaying pricing (like the download version does)

RobertC June 18, 2014

Ah, you are right. I was not using the Pricing Overview table correctly.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 18, 2014

I'm used to it, but I did exactly the same the first few times I went to the marketplace. It should be obvious, but for some reason, it doesn't seem to work, and a lot of us miss the tab!

Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2014

Hi Robert,

as Nic already said, Scroll Office (and our other add-ons) are not yet available for Atlassian OnDemand.

Nevertheless we are aware of this (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-4869, please feel free to vote and comment) and will work on making Scroll Office available for OnDemand as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Nils

RobertC June 19, 2014

Is there also a case for adding the usage statistics plug-in to on-demand?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 19, 2014

Possibly, but again, you'll probably want to raise it with Atlassian in the AOD project Nils has pointed you to.

RobertC June 25, 2014

Thanks. I found the plug-in and my question is answered.

RobertC July 1, 2014

It looks like I need an on-premise deployment or I wait (no idea how long) for the feature to be part of the on-demand solution.

I hope this resolves the issue as I keep getting pinged on this about being a good citizen.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 1, 2014
You need to mark the best answer as correct to stop the reminders. Look for the tick to the left of the answer's avatars

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events