Script Runner Fast Track a Transition

Hemanshu Sood October 23, 2017

Hi, 

I was using Jira 6.4.12 where in , I had custom Script Runner Listener. According to it, after creating a ticket, when i assign it to myself, then the issue transition used to occur.

After upgrading to Jira 7.0.11, it has stopped working.

Please help. it is urgent

2 answers

0 votes
Hemanshu Sood October 23, 2017

This is affecting my test instance, Add on licenses are valid. And since this is FAST TRANSITION as part of Script listeners, there is no error.

All I can see in Logs is:

It seems that you have tried to perform a workflow operation () that is not valid for the current state of this issue . The likely cause is that somebody has changed the issue recently, please look at the issue history for details.

Please assist. Just due to this issue, i am not able to check my workflow before proceeding to PR

Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2017

Even if it is a listener the compilation errors will appear when you add the script condition to check if you are the new assignee.

This is strange, try checking the transition options to skip permissions, etc. To confirm this is not a permission issue.

Since this happens after upgrade it could be a bug with the newer version of the script runner add-on. Get in touch with the add-on vendor regarding this issue https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/2

0 votes
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2017

Is this affecting your production instance ? I mean did it work fine on the test instance ?

Did you check if the add-on licenses are valid ?

Do you see any compilation error or warning in the script ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events