Script Runner Built-In scripts location

grumbledook December 12, 2014

Hello,

I am trying to find and look at built-in scripts in Script Runner. I have JIRA installed locally on Windows 7. I was looking but wasn't able to find the files and code of those scripts. Can you help me?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2014

They're bound into the code, but you can look at them on screen.

grumbledook December 12, 2014

Thank you for answering. When you say I can look at them on screen, do you mean in JIRA Add-on screen for ScriptRunner (as forms, not code) or can i see their actual code somewhere?

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2014

Yeah, in versions before 3.x there is a view source link. In the 3.x there is not. But in both cases the code is in the jar from so you can download it from marketplace and open it up with winrar or winzip or whatever.

ElyseG July 17, 2015

Where in the jar should I be looking at on a Windows installation? I have opened and looked at various files the 3.1.3 jar but do not see code that appears to correspond to the builtin scripts.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events