Resolve Issue Screen

bravesightlimited February 19, 2013

Hi Tobias,

Another quick question, I suspect you may already be aware of this, but when resolving an issue we don't get the "No charge" checkbox. Adding this to that screen would be really handy for my team.

Thanks,

Arron

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tobias Reibling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2013

Hi Arron,

First thing to check is if you have the time tracking option as part of your "resolve issue" screen (see answer from Mick). If yes, in fact you should get the JIRA default time tracking functionality without any ictime enhancements. If no, you should see no option to track time at all.

If you want ictime functionality instead of JIRA default functionality here, you have to replace the JIRA functionality by proceeding according to the documentation: https://interconcept.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ICTJP/Log+Work+Field.

Hope this helps.

Best regards

Tobias

Thanks Tobias,

That what exactly what I was looking for. There is a minor bug on that screen, it's showing in German for the date/time fields when everywhere else it's in English - just thought you might like to know.

Mick, I found that area already, but didn't realise I needed to create a custom field.

[SOLVED]

Hi Tobias,

Spoke too soon. It appears adding the ictime custom field means we can no longer resolve the ticket. It doesn't give any validation errors, but refuses to close off. If we change change field back to "Log time", then it works perfectly.

Can you reproduce this bug?

Arron

Tobias Reibling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2013

Hi Arron,

That field might have a bug introduced with the latest release, related to a new logic to define and check date & time formats. I have created a bug report (https://interconcept.atlassian.net/browse/ICTIME-188).

Best regards

Tobias

1 vote
MJ
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 19, 2013

Hi Arron,
In order to change this, first you need to know which screen is being used when you transition an issue to resolved. You can find this by looking up the relevant workflow, edit it, navigate to the specific transition, en click the "Edit this transition" link. In the next screen you will see a drop down menu next to "Transition view" here you will find which screen is used when performing this transition. By default this is the "Resolve issue screen".

If you search for "Screens" on your instance (double tap g+g, search in the administrative seach box that pops up), you can look up the "Resolve issue screen" or whichever screen you found in the previous step. By clicking configure, you can add/remove fields to this screen.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events