Required field

Sander Postma November 5, 2013

Hi, I have a required field in my project screens. Only now when we save the "create issue" window after clicking "Next issue" it generates an error. Is there any way to add the field to the panel?

5 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 5, 2013

Hi Sander,

First of all you should add the required field to the view you are using to create the issues.

this can be done by going to the outer right of the column headers of your structure and just click on the '+' that will appear.

Now you can start creating a new issue by clicking on the create issue button (selecting the project and issue type) and then clicking on the required field in the structure (fill it) and only then click 'Done'.

Best regards,

Peter

0 votes

Ah that worked. Thanks.

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 5, 2013

You're welcome, could you upvote my answer and mark it as the best answer?

0 votes

Its this screen:

In the normal create issue screen I've added that field which is below Summary, but the screen above I have not been able to configure.

0 votes
HarryH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2013

I think you need to add the field to your create screen. If it is custom field, please configure in custom field administration page.

0 votes
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 5, 2013

Hi Sander,

which panel do you mean exactly? Are you creating your issues through the structure plugin? Could you provide us with a screenshot of the panel?

Best regards,

Peter

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events