Remove iteration in Tempo Planner

Alexey Zimarev October 23, 2014

Is it possible to remove an iteration from Tempo Planner? I cannot find any ability change/remove iterations that are already created.

3 answers

1 vote
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2014

Hi Alexey,

to remove an Iteration in Planner, go to the Timeline of the Team (when you are viewing the Iteration in the Team Backlog, you can use the "Timeline" link). In the Timeline, you have a Plan Item for this Iteration. By clicking the Project link in this Plan Item, the Plan Item sidebar becomes available with information about the Plan Item you are viewing. To delete the Plan Item, use the "Delete from Timeline" in the Cogwheel dropdown.

Kind regards,

Susanne

Marijn Otte October 6, 2015

How can I do this with the cloud version of Tempo Planner? The new timeline does not have a sidebar when you click and item.

Axel Gunnlaugsson April 1, 2016

Is there NO progress in this?? I am having a hard time trying to delete an iteration using on-demand Tempo planner

Gary Miller
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 19, 2016

Your instructions don't work on the current version.  When will this be possible?  I have created test plans that I can't delete.

0 votes
Florian Leray November 11, 2015

Cloud version : the dropdown is visible on the timeline directly. No side bar needed. You should center the team's timeline view on the day the iteration is ending, and then you'll see some kind of arrow on the block representing the iteration on the timeline, you can click on that arrow to show a "delete/edit" combobox.

0 votes
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2014

This has been added to our backlog (TMP-1173)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events