Remove Worklogs from Activity Stream

Lars Martin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 17, 2014

Would it be possible to let the plugin remove Worklogs entries from the Activity Stream?

Regards, LM

3 answers

0 votes
R. Sobotka
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 17, 2020

Not displaying personal data such as time recording data for other people in the company is an extremely important part of works council agreements and GDPR throughout Europe. 

Because of the current display of times in the history, time recording in Jira, also in combination with e.g. Tempo Timesheets, is completely senseless.

The option not to display recorded times, everywhere, is a legal issue. I have no idea how Atlassian could not take care of this issue for so long.

To sum it up:

Currently, time tracking with Jira is not legal compliant in large parts of Europe and certainly in other countries.

0 votes
Lars Martin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 17, 2014

Thanks for your support.

Here is a screenshot from the Activity Stream Gadget which is placed on the Jira System Dashboard. The current user doesn't have the permission to "Work on Issues".

And another screenshot (same user) from an opened issue. Die "Worklog" tab is disabled.

But you are right, the worklogs are removed from the Activity Stream on the project summary page - just tested.

Kindest regards, Lars

Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2014

OK, so it is about system dasboard and activity stream gadget.

I have created an issue for this case: https://gebsun.atlassian.net/browse/HTT-3. Feel free to comment the issue and watch the plugin on marketplace to get notified about updates.

At the moment we are not sure if that is possible to handle activity stream gadget but will investigate that.

Thank you,
Gebsun

0 votes
Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2014
Hi LM, Activity stream on what page do you have in mind? Plugin successfully removes worklogs entries from activity stream on the project summary page. If you think it does not work then please let us know more details (screenshot is the best start). Thanks, Gebsun

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events