Problem with dashboard gadget 'JEP - Total Resolutions per User Bar Chart'

Amir Katz (Outseer)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2018

I am using this gadget using a filter.

I filter the results by a specific group, in this case SaaS Operations - App Support

And I set Days previously to 360.

I get a bar chart with issues resolved by person, for all persons who are members of the specified group(s).

So far, so good.

However, when I click on a bar of a person (e.g. Jane Doe), Jira open a new windows for search and creates a JQL like this:

"Last Resolution User" = "Jane Doe" and (<my filter here>) AND created >= "-360d" AND cf[15770] != EMPTY AND cf[15770] in membersOf(SaaS Operations - App Support)

CF[15770] is the custom field for Last Resolution User (I think it gets created when you install the JEP add-on).

The problem is that the query fails because the group name has embedded whitespaces.

If I quote it, the query succeeds.

This is annoying because I have to do it every time I click on a user's bar.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2019

Hello Amir,

Thanks for the question and sorry for the late response.

You would get a faster response if you raised an issue here.

Anyway, this is noted down but it would be better for you to raise a ticket to get updates.

Thanks

Amir Katz (Outseer)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2019

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events