Plugin setup

Jonathan Muse
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2013

Is there any actual documentation for the setup of the confluence issues tab plugin for JIRA? I tried using the setup details that were in th plugins description but it is not working.

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jonathan Muse
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2013

I was only creating the application link in Confluence admin, I was not setting it up in the space itself. It works now. Thanks.

0 votes
PeterKoczan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 17, 2013

Hi Jonathan,

Can you explain the problem you face exactly? You need to have a working application link between Confluence and JIRA, but if you can specify the symptoms you experience in detail, that'd help to find a solution.

Kind regards,

Peter

Jonathan Muse
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 17, 2013

The application link was already in place. It does not point specifically to a space however I have tried that. I have created a page in a space with the name the same as a JIRA ticket number but no tab appears.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events