Plugin CSAT

Debbie Sprenger
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 1, 2016

Goodday,

I have some questions about the plugin CSAT.

First is it possible to have the survey email send to another person than the reporter? I would like to select a different JIRA field to select the recipient of the email.

I also would like to have an option to have a comment field below the smileys, where the recipient can explain their choice further. Is that possible?

Thanks for answering.

Best,
Debbie

2 answers

2 votes
candylio solutions August 9, 2016

Hi Debbie,

As I already answered in the Reviews section, it's not possible to select a recipient from a different JIRA field. Would you mind helping us understand the use case where you need this feature?

The comment field below the smileys is only available on the JIRA page (which will be shown after you click on one of the smileys). We currently cannot put the comment field in the email due to some technical difficulties.

Please let me know if you have any other queries.

Cheers,

Candylio Team.

Joseph Huynh September 16, 2016

Hi Reinaldo,

We are working on a solution that support other rating types. What sort of rating type are you after?

Cheers,

Candylio

Reinaldo Arroyo September 16, 2016

thanks for your fast response, have more option rating 1 & 5 , face crying and eye of hearts

emotion.png

Reinaldo Arroyo September 16, 2016

how to remove 2 rating faces, only leave 3 faces rating

candylio solutions September 16, 2016

Hi Reinaldo,
Sorry we do not have plan to have 3 points rating types. However I can tell you that we are working on supporting Yes/No and 5 stars ratings in the near future.

Cheers,

Candylio

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events