- Several parallel timer (business SLAs, different ops teams ...)
- Start of the business times by applying an Issue
- Start team timers by allocating to team (component)
- Stop team timers by allocating to another team (component)
- Display of business timer and the timer of the team that has the issue in progress
- If the SLA is no longer current, then the stopwatch will no longer appear.
-- Example: change from the component (Switch from one team to another)
-- I can’t check the all Team SLAs
- When the contents of the field Componente changes.
-- The SLA is not updated
-Start time is always the creation date.
-- For the Ops Team SLAs, the start time must be the assignment
(see Attached-Image for details)
Do you have any idea to resolve the mentioned problems?
Thx, in advance
If the SLA is no longer current, then the stopwatch will no longer appear.
You can always switch to SLA Overview and see SLA info. If you need another stopwatch for other teams you need to define another SLA for them.
Start time is always the creation date.
No, it is not always the creation date. It is the date of issue change to the origin status you defined in SLA. For instance if you define an SLA from In Progress to Resolved, then the start time is the date that issue has been to "In Progress" status. By the way, please check #110 and #111 issues. With these issues, you will have chance to start/stop SLA with events (e.g. assignment to a role) or specific date fields.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Atlas Camp is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain from the 6th -7th of September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs