Ordering system unavailable

Alex Schuster August 27, 2014

I wanted to renew the Balsamiq Mockups plugin for Jira, but got a message that the ordering system is currently available. The Try again link gives a 404. This happended repeatedly, so I'm asking here.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Schuster September 1, 2014

So I asked as suggested, and all our open source licenses were renewed by Atlassian. Many thanks, this is much appreciated.

0 votes
wadey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 28, 2014

Alex, Dave is right – we can solve your Renewal straight away but also we'll need to repro the issue here, so do drop a note to sales@atlassian.comand let them know that you're struggling with a Renewal in our systems.

Hope that helps, -nick wade
Head of Ecosystem

0 votes
wadey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 27, 2014

Hi Alex,

You were likely experiencing a temporary issue with the order managemenet system. I just tried here and it's returning results as expected for me: https://www.atlassian.com/purchase/renew

If you go there and log in with your Atlassian ID, the system should retrieve your licenses for you.

Thanks! -nick wade
Head of Ecosystem

Alex Schuster August 28, 2014

No, I still get the same error when I try to renew the Balsamiq Mockups plugin for Jira. Renewing the Balsamiq Mockups plugin for Confluence worked, though.

Dave Meyer
Atlassian Team
August 28, 2014

Hi Alex,

Could you contact sales@atlassian.comabout your renewal? First, it will allow us to process it right away and second, we can get more specific information from you to try and reproduce the error that you're seeing.

Cheers,

Dave Meyer

Product Manager, Marketplace

wadey
Atlassian Team
August 28, 2014

Alex, Dave is right – we can solve your Renewal straight away but also we'll need to repro the issue here, so do drop a note to sales@atlassian.comand let them know that you're struggling with a Renewal in our systems.

Hope that helps, -nick wade
Head of Ecosystem

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events