Ordering system unavailable

I wanted to renew the Balsamiq Mockups plugin for Jira, but got a message that the ordering system is currently available. The Try again link gives a 404. This happended repeatedly, so I'm asking here.

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

So I asked as suggested, and all our open source licenses were renewed by Atlassian. Many thanks, this is much appreciated.

Nick Wade Atlassian Team Aug 27, 2014

Hi Alex,

You were likely experiencing a temporary issue with the order managemenet system. I just tried here and it's returning results as expected for me: https://www.atlassian.com/purchase/renew

If you go there and log in with your Atlassian ID, the system should retrieve your licenses for you.

Thanks! -nick wade
Head of Ecosystem

No, I still get the same error when I try to renew the Balsamiq Mockups plugin for Jira. Renewing the Balsamiq Mockups plugin for Confluence worked, though.

Dave Meyer Atlassian Team Aug 28, 2014

Hi Alex,

Could you contact sales@atlassian.comabout your renewal? First, it will allow us to process it right away and second, we can get more specific information from you to try and reproduce the error that you're seeing.

Cheers,

Dave Meyer

Product Manager, Marketplace

Nick Wade Atlassian Team Aug 28, 2014

Alex, Dave is right – we can solve your Renewal straight away but also we'll need to repro the issue here, so do drop a note to sales@atlassian.comand let them know that you're struggling with a Renewal in our systems.

Hope that helps, -nick wade
Head of Ecosystem

Nick Wade Atlassian Team Aug 28, 2014

Alex, Dave is right – we can solve your Renewal straight away but also we'll need to repro the issue here, so do drop a note to sales@atlassian.comand let them know that you're struggling with a Renewal in our systems.

Hope that helps, -nick wade
Head of Ecosystem

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

531 views 3 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you