Notification of due dates

Nicole Burns December 20, 2018

Does this app have the ability to notify assignee of an upcoming due date, or when an issue is due? 

1 answer

0 votes
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2018

Hi @Nicole Burns,

You can create a filter that selects all due issues (or issues due in one or two days) and subscribe to that filter.

Then you will be notified by email when there are issues that match your filter criteria. 

Nicole Burns January 4, 2019

Does this mean I need to have each user create their own filter and subscribe in order to know they have tasks with upcoming due dates? Or can there be a notifications to the Slack channel of the tasks that are due soon? 

Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2019

I dont know what Slack integrations there are.

You don't need a filter for each user, you can create one filter with assignee=currentUser()

Either your users subscribe to the filter themself or you can create a subscription for a user-group. Then all users in that group will be notified. 

Nicole Burns January 4, 2019

My questions are regarding the capabilities of the ad-on for Slack, addon-eu.wisoft.slack.jira, not Atlassian itself. Thank you for your help

Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2019

Sorry, I missed that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events