Not all seem to be getting e-mail notifications when a group is set as a default reviewer with the Workzone plugin

If you set a group as default reviewer, not everyone in the group seems to be getting the email notification. Individual users seems to work.

1 answer

Hi Kimmo,

Can you confirm that if you add a group but no individual users as reviewers - noone gets notified?

Have you checked the stash application log?

Hi

Unfortunately our evaluation version of Workzone plugin has already expired so I cannot verify this. I'll ask from the developer who reported this if he remembers how it was.

EDIT: Now that I went throught the existing Issues of the Workzone plugin I noticed this one, which might be related: https://bitbucket.org/izymesdev/workzone/issue/45/large-group-only-adds-first-19-users

Kimmo,

ok - thanks.

It's a limitation that Workzone will only add the first 19 users of a group as reviewers. This is definitely a limitation that we will reconsider since Workzone has become more 'enterprisy'

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How to set up an incident workflow from the VP of Engineering at Sentry

Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...

1,333 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you