I moved from Jira 6 to Jira 7.
A behaviour which worked without a problem didn't work now as expected.
If i debug the source everything went fine.
But then i do some logging and find out that the method in my serverscript get called 3 times.
And it seems that it gets sometimes called parallel.
In the script i do
and after this i check some condition and do
formFieldFehlernummer.setHelpText("<div style='color:red'><b>Dieses Feld ist ein Pflichtfeld, wenn der Wert des Feldes Herkunftssystem nicht 'intern' ist!</b></div>")
but this is not everytime shown :( even if it gets set (but multiple threds can make this not working well)
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG