Jira tempo filter based on tempo attribute value

Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2018

Hello, i have a question, I need to create a report based on different values of attributes in tempo sheets, to be precise I need a separate report for daily work, overtime, and night work, so I created a multiple choice fields called type of work, now I can't figure out how to export separate report for each choice. 

Or if someone has other solution how to log and expot daily work, overtime, and night work using tempo i would much aprichiate it.

2 answers

0 votes
Paweł Gajewski January 11, 2022

Did u found any solution to this @Olga Videc 

Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2022

Hello @Paweł Gajewski 

Unfortilonaly not for now, but what you can do is export the report and then manually sort it in excel, power bi.

BR, Olga

Sandstorm Media GmbH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2022

4 years later - I do still suggest trying Exply for Tempo :) 

Fabian from Exply :)

0 votes
Sandstorm Media GmbH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2018

Hey @Olga Videc,

we also had some issues creating reports that fit our needs, so we wrote an add-on called Exply for JIRA, to merge JIRA issue data with Tempo time sheets data.

You may try it out and see if it also suits you.

sunny regards

Fabian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events