When I enable the JIRA Mobile plugin in JIRA, it seems to break the Activity Streams connections in Confluence with the error of:
"An error occurred while trying to retrieve recent activity"
Once I disable the plugin, the Activity Streams work again.
This is not so much a question, but more of a bug report since there is no way to submit issues for this plugin yet.
Hey there, Kevin.
I noticed that it has been a while since you received any response here. Therefore, I would recommend you to contact the plugin vendor to get your query answered.
Hope this helps and good luck.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG