IssueType "Test" is not created after Zephyr for JIRA installation

Mejo Vakanil
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 11, 2014

Hello,

When we installed the Zephyr for JIRA 2.5.1, it got installed successfully, but the "Test" issue type was not added; so we cannot create any tests. Please let me know how to fix it?

3 answers

0 votes
Sivarama Krishna
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2019

Any solution to resolve the issue?

0 votes
Monty Ellis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 13, 2014

Getting error when selecting General Configuration option

An error occurred whilst rendering this message.  Please contact the administrators, and inform them of this bug. Details: ------- org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException: Invocation of method 'getVersionCheck' in  class com.thed.zephyr.je.config.action.ZephyrGeneralConfiguration threw exception java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/atlassian/fugue/Option at templates/config/general-config.vm[line 37, column 143] at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTMethod.handleInvocationException(ASTMethod.java:351) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTMethod.execute(ASTMethod.java:284) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.execute(ASTReference.java:262) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.evaluate(ASTReference.java:470) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTExpression.evaluate(ASTExpression.java:62) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTIfStatement.render(ASTIfStatement.java:85) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.SimpleNode.render(SimpleNode.java:336) at org.apache.velocity.Template.merge(Template.java:328) at org.apache.velocity.Template.merge(Template.java:235) at org.apache.velocity.app.VelocityEngine.mergeTemplate(VelocityEngine.java:381) at com.atlassian.velocity.DefaultVelocityManager.getEncodedBody(DefaultVelocityManager.java:67) at com.atlassian.jira.template.velocity.DefaultVelocityTemplatingEngine$DefaultRenderRequest.asHtml(DefaultVelocityTemplatingEngine.java:104) at com.atlassian.jira.plugin.webwork.JiraPluginWebworkVelocityServlet.service(JiraPluginWebworkVelocityServlet.java:59) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206) at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.IteratingFilterChain.doFilter(IteratingFilterChain.java:46) at

0 votes
Bibek Behera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2014

Hello Mejo,

Have you reindex JIRA and Zephyr for JIRA after installation?If not please do so.
Re-indexing JIRA :

1.Log in as a user with the 'JIRA Administrators' global permission.
2.Choose Administration > System
3.Select Advanced > Indexing on the left pane to open the Indexing Page
4.This page allows you to choose one of the following two re-indexing options:
a. Background re-index — This will re-index all issues in the background.
b. Lock JIRA and rebuild index — This will delete and rebuild all indices, including the comment and change history indices.
5.Select Background re-index and Click on Re-Index.
This will complete re-indexing JIRA.

Re-index Zephyr for JIRA:
1. In JIRA Administration, navigate to the Plugins Menu item.
2. Select the menu item "Zephyr for JIRA" under Add-ons.
3. In the General Configuration Screen that comes up, click "Re-Index."

If the issue still persists I would like you to check the issue type scheme whether the issue type "Test" is associated to the default issue type.

Administration>Issue>Issue Type Scheme.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Bibek 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events