Is the JIRA WEB-INF/lib content fully exported by the System Bundled plug-in?

Hi,

I'm getting a lot of stuck trying to import the org.apache.jasper package from the System Bundle plugin.

I've seen that the required package is exported, but maybe partially only and some of its subdirectories like the org.apache.jasper.runtime could be missing for 3rd party plug-ins.

Is the WEB-INF/lib content fully exported by the System Bundled plug-in? Or does Atlasian apply any filter on its content?

Thanks,

Pablo

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Yilin Mo Atlassian Team May 13, 2013

Not sure whether it is a bug that we've fixed in the latest version of UPM, as I did not see that any more. Maybe you can try to upgrade the UPM for a test?

This widget could not be displayed.
Yilin Mo Atlassian Team May 12, 2013

You can find them in the WEB-INF/classes, they've compressed into the zip file "atlassian-bundled-plugins.zip".

I have a doubt. The documentation suggest looking at the System Bundle on the OSGi view in order to see what packages are exported and can be re-used by plug-is. But this does not corresponds to the atlassian-bunled-plugins.zip content.

For example:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/168594/why-a-system-bundled-interface-is-not-visible-from-a-plug-in-even-it-is-explicitly-imported-updated

The picture attached in the link above shows how the otrg.apache.jasper package looks like exported by the System Bundle (OSGi view), but it is not in the atlassian-bunled-plugins.zip.

What is grong? The documentation, then not all the packages shown on the OSGi view are really visble by plug-ins? Or does the System Bundle exports more packages than the atlassian-bunled-plugins.zip?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

524 views 3 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you