I have requested a 30 day trial of the Jira Gantt-chart add on.

Deleted user March 6, 2013

It shows up in admin account, but not in Jira. How do I configure Gantt chart to work?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2013

Hi Ben,

I assume you are running JIRA version 5.2.x? In that case, please download my pre-v2.2 from my server at http://www.polscheit.de/plugins/jira/gantt-chart/gantt-2.2-JIRA5.2-UPM2.8.1.jar and install it via "upload" link on the tab "manage addons".

In some cases, prior versions conflict with some other plugins having the same "admin"-action. Generally, JIRA should treat plugins separately within a kind of sandboxe per plugin, but this seems to be a bug in JIRA. The workaround was just to rename the action to become unique.

Does this work for you? Otherwise, please provide me with additional information about your envrionment (jira version, Gantt-Chart version, log file and screenshots) via email at frank@polscheit.de due to privacy and security (such infos should not be pubished to everybody I assume).

Regards,
Frank

0 votes
Deleted user March 12, 2013

I appreciate the answer, but apparenrtly this is not available for Jira OnDemand. Too bad.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events