I have installed Gantt-Chart 3.2 and I have the error

Giovanni Guarino
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 25, 2015

image2015-8-26 9:51:27.png

Can you help me ?

I done "configure" and apply but I have the same error

Thanks

Giovanni

1 answer

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2015

Please check the existence as well as proper scoping of the following custom fields listed on the screenshot below. If they do not already exist, please create them as JIRA system admin.

Generally, they are automatically created. If you want to check, why this may not has happened, please enable server-side debug mode as I have described within my wiki "Debugging to get more info (server-side)", then click on "configure" add-on and finish via click on the "apply" button. Afterwards, please have a look into your JIRA log file.

AdditionalCustomFields.gif

If you have any question, please use the standard procedure to launch a support request by clicking on the menu item "Support Request" within the question menu on the top of any Gantt diagram. Using that way, an issue will be created automatically within my JIRA and you will get an account if not already available. Beside this, necessary information are pre-filled into the related email like your used version etc.

image2015-7-27 13_22_14.png

ATTENTION: if it works fine but not together with STRUCTURE add-on producing this error, please download Gantt-Chart v3.2.3 from my server having fixed that issue: http://www.polscheit.de/plugins/jira/gantt-chart/gantt-3.2.3-JIRA6_2015-08-27T09-59-30Z.jar.

Kind regards,

Frank

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events