How to install Workflows-Confluence renewal license key?

Tony Seehra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 8, 2013

Hi there,

Recently took over support of the Confluence server for my company and received renewal license. Don't see option from Confluence GUI for license management and have not found documentation on how to install.

Can the license be installed from commandline?

Do I need additional privilledges to see license status from GUI?

Can you forward link to documentation to install license?

Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Have admin access and can see the workflow license expired. When I cut/paste license code from Atlassian website get message about invalid license code.

2 answers

0 votes
Ulrich Kuhnhardt [Comalatech]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2013

Hello Tony,

pls make suer you have workflows 3.5.1 + or workflows 4.0+ installed. Then go into confluence admin > Add ons > Ad hoc Workflows and set the license there.

The license key issued is an Atlassian marketplace license. The internal license keys have been deprecated.

Pls let me know how you go.

Cheers - Ulrich

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2013

Hi Tony, did you check this page?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Viewing+and+Editing+License+Details

It shows where you can see the License information in Confluence UI.

Tony Seehra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 8, 2013

Thanks for the link. Got admin privilledges after initial post and am trying to install the Workflows license. I do not see the cog icon but follow confluence-admin->Workflows->License and see Workflow license is expired. Received new license but when I cut/paste it says invalid license.

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2013

Hmm.. in that way it seems like a problem with the license atlassian gave to you. I would recommend to contact them creating an issue on support.atlassian.com or directly writing them...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events