How to configure sumUp Plugin to display results with "days, hour, minutes"

Nikolaus Madalinski July 8, 2015

Hi,

in Screenshots at https://decadis.atlassian.net/wiki/display/SUM/User%20Guide%20SumUp%20Add-On%201.0.0#UserGuideSumUpAdd-On1.0.0-Configuration

there are examples within it is possible to sum up values with the result of the structure: x days, y hour, z minutes

In my configuration of sumup plugin i dont have any configuration options. Where i can define the structure of the calculated result?

Thanks

Niko

3 answers

0 votes

Hi Benjamin,

Version: 1.0.8

Okay, third column is configured to calculate average, so it is okay.

But another problem ist, that the summarized result is not display also in format "days, hours,..."

Fields are the original JIRA Estimate fields

Thanks

Niko

Benjamin_C__John__Decadis_AG_ July 8, 2015

Hi Niko, have you configured the time tracking to show the time format "pretty"? Cheers, Benjamin

Niko Madalinski July 12, 2015

Hi Benjamin, sorry for late answer. Yes, of course time tracking is in format "pretty". Do you have any other ideas?

0 votes

Hi,

thanks for quick answer. I have already configured the time tracking. See attached Screenshot.

Also, the third column is wrong calculated.

wrong_calculation.JPG

Thanks,

Niko

Hi Niko, what version of sumup have you installed? What kind of field is calculated in the third column and have you configured calculate average or sum? Cheers, Benjamin

0 votes

Hi Nikolaus Madalinski,

this depends on the JIRA time tracking preferences.

If you press g+g in JIRA and enter "time tracking", you can change the displayed time format.

You also can look on the page below, to check out how to configure it.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Time+Tracking

Kind regards,

Benjamin John

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events