How to change existing "Get It Now" link in marketplace for authenticator jar?

Gary Weaver
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2014

How can I change the "Get It Now" link in marketplace for an authenticator jar? Editing the current version does not seem to allow us to specify the link to the jar or upload it, since it should not be directly installable in Confluence (I don't see a spot to enter the binary URL). Thanks for your help.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
abhalla
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2014

Hi Gary,

The v2.4.0 listing includes a link to the v2.2.0 artifact. If you go to the Edit Version screen and toggle the "Add-on file location" dropdown, you'll see a binary URL field. You can either update that link to the v2.4.0 artifact or clear the field and toggle the dropdown back to "Provide another URL."

Gary Weaver
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 6, 2014

Thanks, Arun! I had chosen "Provide another URL" to direct people to the GitHub site rather than "Provide an Add-on binary URL" in that dropdown, so it is a bug in marketplace I think, since it was using the link from the unselected option. It would be good if Atlassian could make those into two different fields and not hide them since the hidden one is being used. How can I suggest this to be changed?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events