How marketplace updates Recently Added plugins?

Stanislav Bashkyrtsev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2015

I thought that when someone releases a plugin, next week it will appear in the Recently Added. But I've released my plugin multiple times and this doesn't seem to happen. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
BenW
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2015

The "Recently Added" filter is sorted by the add-on's initial approval date. It is meant to help customers discover new add-ons as opposed to new versions of existing add-ons. Publishing new versions of existing add-ons doesn't affect the filter's contents.

Stanislav Bashkyrtsev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2015

This is weird. Previously I saw old plugins that had new releases showing in Recently Added. Now I cannot find such plugins..

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events