How do I find logs when SynapseRT Integration fails to Integrate with Bamboo

Jon Stalnaker June 15, 2017

We are trying to follow the following instructions: https://doc.go2group.com/synapsert/latest/en/synapsert-nextgen-ver-8-x/user-guide/automation/integration-settings to integrate to our Bamboo server.  Both Jira and Bamboo live on the same server.  I following the instructions to get the Base URL but just get the generic Test connection failed!  When trying an IP address I get  java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal character in scheme name at index 0: 127.0.0.1:8085/rest/api/latest/info 

We have to use an IP in all of our other Atlassian to Atlassian communication.  Can you tell me how to find a more detailed log so I can troubleshoot?  I'm guessing it has something to do with DNS, but I'm not a server admin and can't easily test.

2 answers

0 votes
Krishnanand Nayak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 8, 2018

@Jon Stalnaker: We figured it out. SynapseRt needs a user with admin permission to integrate with Jenkins or bamboo.

Jon Stalnaker March 8, 2018

Thanks, we are going to revisit next week and I'll let you know if that solves our issue.

0 votes
Krishnanand Nayak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2018

facing the same issue with Jenkins @Cheney Ma can you help with this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events