How can i slove the problem from plugin Clone And Move JIRA Plugin?

edward
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 2, 2015

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.atlassian.jira.web.action.issue.CloneIssueDetails.<init>(Lcom/atlassian/jira/config/properties/ApplicationProperties;Lcom/atlassian/jira/security/PermissionManager;Lcom/atlassian/jira/issue/link/IssueLinkManager;Lcom/atlassian/jira/issue/link/RemoteIssueLinkManager;Lcom/atlassian/jira/issue/link/IssueLinkTypeManager;Lcom/atlassian/jira/config/SubTaskManager;Lcom/atlassian/jira/issue/AttachmentManager;Lcom/atlassian/jira/issue/fields/FieldManager;Lcom/atlassian/jira/web/action/issue/IssueCreationHelperBean;Lcom/atlassian/jira/issue/IssueFactory;Lcom/atlassian/jira/bc/issue/IssueService;Lcom/atlassian/jira/issue/TemporaryAttachmentsMonitorLocator;Lcom/atlassian/jira/project/ProjectFactory;)V

at com.ideotechnologies.jira.plugins.cloneandmove.web.action.issue.CloneAndMoveIssueDetails.<init>(CloneAndMoveIssueDetails.java:91)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)

at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:422)

at org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:100)

... 223 more

2 answers

0 votes
Martin Hipfinger April 4, 2016

Hi,

i'm using the plugin in version 2.7.2 with JIRA 7.1.2 und getting the same error since the upgrade to JIRA 7. did you ever solve this issue?

http-nio-8080-exec-6 ERROR l001417 806x148511x1 1s53se4 10.66.58.175 /secure/CloneAndMoveIssueDetails!default.jspa [c.a.j.config.webwork.JiraActionFactory] Error autowiring Action 'com.ideotechnologies.jira.plugins.cloneandmove.web.action.issue.CloneAndMoveIssueDetails'.

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [com.ideotechnologies.jira.plugins.cloneandmove.web.action.issue.CloneAndMoveIssueDetails]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 

http-nio-8080-exec-6 ERROR l001417 806x148511x1 1s53se4 10.66.58.175 /secure/CloneAndMoveIssueDetails!default.jspa [c.a.j.web.dispatcher.JiraWebworkActionDispatcher] Exception thrown from action 'CloneAndMoveIssueDetails!default', returning 404

br,

Martin

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2015

Are you using the correct version of the addon for your version of JIRA?  (Also, check the Java version is fully supported by JIRA)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events