Group Sign Off Plug In

john doe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 16, 2013

How do I configure Jira to not require a sign off on all issue types. I only require sign off on some issue types.

2 answers

0 votes
Christian Michael Arizala June 26, 2014

Hi,

Do you know how to configure the sign off? I want to have a reset wherein only a certain user will reset his own sign off not all. For example I have 3 users who will sign off, user1, user2 and user3. User 2 click the rejected accidentally, so when I click reset only my name in the sign off will be reset. In our sign off we have in our workflow a reset approver transition and in our sil we added that the sign off will be reset as a whole which is not good for our job request because when someone already approve and sign off will be reset then the all users must sign off again. How can we have in our sign off that only a certain user can reset her own not the whole sign off. Thanks we need it badly for our system.

0 votes
Tim Theis December 12, 2013

You would need to have a unique workflow defined for the issue types you want to have sign-off and another for those not needing sign-off. This is configured in the workflow scheme for your project.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events