Groovy-Script-Runner not complatible with JIRA 6.0m09-3 (EAP)

Marc March 25, 2013

Hello Jamie Echlin,

at the moment lastest the script-runner is not complatible with JIRA 6.0m09-3 (EAP).

When you plan to fix this?

(Our workflow is very dependend of Script-Runner)

Best regards

Marc

1 answer

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2013

2.1.2 which is on marketplace now is mostly compatible with jira 6.

I say mostly because there are a few built-in scripts that have not been tested, mainly because I'm waiting for a compatible version of greenhopper.

But, you should test your scripts, some of them may need some tweaking due to API changes. I'll write something up when I have some suggestions.

Onkar Ahire
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2013

I tried to find groovy runner in Add on in Jira6.0 but didn't found , I download plugin from marketplace and copy to \WEB-INF\lib. Its working

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 30, 2013

That isn't going to work, it;s not plugins 1.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events