Google drive

Zuzana Kopkova November 26, 2012

Hello
recetnly we bought plugin google drive and docs for confluence.
some of our users have issues with accessing docs shared on gdrive.

is google account needed for accessing shared documents or it is enough if user exists in our active directory which is used for authentication (via crowd) to confluence.

we have users from external companies which are listed in our active directory but they have different emails than gmail.com or their companies dont use google apps.

thanks for advice

kopkova

3 answers

1 vote
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2013

Did you get this problem resolved Zuzana? I don't think we heard from you.

Access to the different docs are controlled via Google account/sharing, which is logical - since maybe you don't want to share *all* your docs with everyone on Confluence. Or maybe you do. But you have that control as a user.

Let me know if still having issues.

Best,

Ellen
info@appfusions.com

1 vote
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2012

Hello!

Since this is not a plugin developed by Atlassian, I'd suggest for a faster assistance on this matter, you may directly contact AppFusion support at:

Phone: +1-888-516-2890
info@appfusions.com
https://www.appfusions.com/display/Dashboard/Get+in+Touch

0 votes
Thomas Willard July 24, 2014

They could be signed into their personal and corp gmail at the same time. This will cause problems viewing the doc in confluence.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events