Expanding text box for test steps

Is it possible to convert the Text box control on Zephyr Test steps to be a expandable control.

A lot of our test steps are a fair bit bigger than the txtbox, which requires a lot of scrolling when reading and running tests

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Peter,

I will add this to the feature request list for Zephyr for JIRA. Currently the product is working as designed.

Kind Regards,

Chris

Please let me know as soon as this is available. The very small text boxes in the Test Details section of the Test Case almost make the Zephyr tool unusable for us.

We need to see all of the text in each step all at one time.

On this page https://zephyrdocs.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ZTD/All+Release+Notes it says that release 2.1.0.1459 will have "More room to write detailed test steps" but I don't see a difference in the displayable space. The window look the same size. Was there a change made?

Please let me know as soon as this is available. The very small text boxes in the Test Details section of the Test Case almost make the Zephyr tool unusable for us.

We need to see all of the text in each step all at one time.

Could the test step text boxes be expanded and also with some text style like 'Description' field?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jul 25, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Jira Cloud and Bitbucket Cloud Integration with Microsoft Teams

One of the newest products in the Microsoft family - Microsoft Teams,  is a chat-based hub for teamwork that integrates all the people, content, and tools your team needs to be more engaged and ...

717 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you