Error when using Pocket Query Admin screen

Ian Miller
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 19, 2014

Installed Pocket Query, seemed to go ok. Tried to add a database but nothing (visible) happens after I enter the data and click Ok. Checking underlying query via debug tool in browser shows a Server 500 response. Error in Confluence log is:

2014-07-20 21:27:44,877 ERROR [TP-Processor21] [atlassian.confluence.servlet.ConfluenceServletDispatcher] sendError Could not execute action

-- url: /confluence/admin/pocketquery/pocket-database-test.action | userName: xxx| referer: http://xxx/confluence/admin/pocketquery/queries.action

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class de.scandio.confluence.plugins.pocketquery.util.LogUtil

at de.scandio.confluence.plugins.pocketquery.actions.PocketQueryAdminAction.testDatabase(PocketQueryAdminAction.java:149)

Can anyone help?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ian Miller
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 9, 2014

Felix,

Thanks for your reply. I've just upgraded to the latest version 1.13 and it's fixed the problem.

Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2014

Nice! Could you accept my answer such that this thread is closed?

0 votes
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2014

Hi Ian,

Sorry for the late reply. Does the problem still persist? It's actually pretty strange. It seems that a class in the PocketQuery plugin is not instantiated properly on your instance. I've never seen that before. If this still happens, please provide a bigger excerpt of your log file.

Regards, Felix

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events