Email Accept/Reject Button Not working

Hi,

We are testing the plugin, however, when the approver receives the email with the approve/reject options, none of them work.

This is the link for the accept button:

email=JiraSystem@testdomain.com&issueapprovalid=2&status=APPROVED

Obviously this will not work in a browser.

We tried adding the domain name in front, however it still fails.

http://jira.testdomain.com:8080/email=JiraSystem@testdomain.com&issueapprovalid=2&status=APPROVED

From where can we change this?

Thanks

Rgs

Etienne

5 answers

Hi Etienne,
when the approver receives the 'approval request' email he can approve/reject by replying to the received email and writing in the email's body @APPROVED or @REJECTED.
Please review the 'How to manage the approval via email' paragraph in our add-on documentation space (https://chicago.herzum.com/confluence/display/HAP/Herzum+Approval+-+User+Guide) for a full detailed guide. 
Please, contact me for any further doubt and request.
Sincerely

Hi Antonella,

Thanks for your reply.

I understand and tested it, however, the email is automatic misleading as it provides the user with the ACCEPT and REJECT buttons that are click-able. Is there a way to customize the body of the automatic email? As we wish to remove the buttons and simply leave the instructions that the user must reply to the email and include the @APPROVED.

Thanks

Rgs

Etienne

The next release is going to fix that.
Regards

ok, thanks.

Do you have an idea when the next release is due?

Thanks

Rgs

Etienne

The new version, including this fix, is going to be released January 23, 2015. 

Sincerely

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How to set up an incident workflow from the VP of Engineering at Sentry

Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...

1,373 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you