Electronic Signature plugin licence active but tool shows no licence available

Boris Dirnfeldner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 31, 2012
When i try to access plugin features or to configure anything i get an error message

E-Signature Fields

The table below lists all the E-Signature fields

You do not have a valid license installed or the license has expired.

Info from plugin manager:

Jira 5.1 Eval period Version:1.0.3
Developer:AppFusions
Plugin key:com.appfusions.jira.plugins.electronic-signature-plugin
<dl><dt>License details:</dt></dl>
Evaluation, Unlimited-user commercial license, expires 30/Aug/12 4:00 PM
License status:Valid
License key:AAABPQ0ODA...

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2012

@dib30745

Hmm - the 1.0.3 version was just released a couple days ago -

I just did a fresh install from the Marketplace listing to our staging server, and applied a new eval - and it worked.

• Do you have the latest UPM installed? (2.5.0)
  • What version UPM do you have installed? (look at the footer of the plugin list)

Maybe uninstall the plugin, then search CFR and try again?

Let me know -

Ellen

Boris Dirnfeldner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 1, 2012

Thanks Ellen for that hint.

UPM version was fine, but uninstall and reinstall solved my problem.

Best regards

Boris

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2012

Great - thanks for the update Boris.

1 vote
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 31, 2012

Hi there,

I was reviewing your question and I noticed it related to an AppFusions plugin so I edited the title to include the name of the plugin because there are a number of AppFusions employees active in this community and hopefully it will make this question more visible to them, so that they can advise you accordingly.

All the best,
John

Rising Star
Rising Star
August 1, 2012

Thanks John - indeed it did! =)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events