When trying to perform a search to find all issues that have the option "Integrated" checked in the list of the custom field "DoD" , we receive the below error.
I tried to search for similar issues, found that ScriptRunner might be causing this and that the solution would be to update it. I updated it and this still persists.
This is the article, but I believe it's not the same issue, this is why it didn't help: How do I fix the this error message: Unable to find JQL function 'addedAfterSprintStart .
Please see below the contents of the .har file which I used to record what happens when try to perform the query:
500 Internal Server Error
400 Bad Request
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG