Database Querying

Stefan de Pagter November 13, 2015

Hi Antonella,

In our current change process we are querying directly on the JIRA Database, as you search in more detail and we can send out emails automatically.

For the new process in which we would like to use your plugin, we also want to work with direct querying on the database

I am not sure if you have done this already but what are the DB tables Herzum is using. If possible maybe you can give us some examples quieries?

Many thanks,

Stefan

5 answers

0 votes
Stefan de Pagter November 30, 2015

It worked! thanks smile. If I have additional questions I will let you know.

Regards,

Stefan

0 votes
Stefan de Pagter November 30, 2015

Hi Antonella,

Much appreciated!! let me do some testing and come back to you!

Regards,

Stefan

0 votes
Antonella Capalbo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2015

Hi Stefan,

Here it is the Script you have required based on your Approval configuration with Group Picker custom Field:

SELECT hql6411dbstaging.AO_D195E9_ISSUE_APPROVAL.* FROM hql6411dbstaging.AO_D195E9_ISSUE_APPROVAL inner join hql6411dbstaging.jiraissue on hql6411dbstaging.AO_D195E9_ISSUE_APPROVAL.issue_id= hql6411dbstaging.jiraissue.ID inner join hql6411dbstaging.project on hql6411dbstaging.project.ID=hql6411dbstaging.jiraissue.PROJECT inner join hql6411dbstaging.issuestatus on hql6411dbstaging.issuestatus.ID=hql6411dbstaging.AO_D195E9_ISSUE_APPROVAL.ISSUE_STATUS where hql6411dbstaging.project.pname= 'Test2' and hql6411dbstaging.AO_D195E9_ISSUE_APPROVAL.custom_approver= 'admin' AND hql6411dbstaging.issuestatus.pname= 'To Do';

You need to customize the following:

• hql6411dbstaging -> your Database name
  • 'Test2' -> your Project name
  • 'admin' -> your Group name
  • 'To Do' -> your workflow status

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Antonella

0 votes
Stefan de Pagter November 20, 2015

Hi Antonella, thanks for this very handy. Do you maybe have some example sql scripts we can use to test?

Not sure if you were already experimenting with this?

For example

Show me all tickets from Project X in workflowstatus X where the herzum group approval = "Groupname"

If you already know the joins we do not have to check everything.

Many thanks! Stefan

0 votes
Antonella Capalbo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2015

Hi Stefan,
please, review https://chicago.herzum.com/confluence/display/HAP/HAP+-+Database+Documentation.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Antonella

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events