Creately "You currently do not have a license to use Creately ..."

Chris Wilson February 19, 2013

I have the starter pack for Conlfluence and Creately (10 users). I am at the 10 user limit and have disabled other users to ensure I do not breach the 10 users. I use Crowd with Active Directory for the user management. Confluence recognises that I have not breached the 10 user limit and allows me to create pages etc. Unfortunately my existing Creately diagrams now display with a highlighted a red box with the error message "You currently do not have a license to use Creately Diagramming for Confluence plugin.". I have checked the license in Confluence Admin -> Administration -> Plugins -> User-Installed Plugins -> Creately Diagramming for Conlfuence 1.8.2 and it recognises that I have a 10 user starter pack license that expires Oct4 2013. However the Creately configuration in Confluence administration does not recognise the license, ie. Confluence Admin -> Administration -> Creately Diagramming for Conflience -> License says "You currently do not have a license to use the Creately Diagramming for Confluence plugin.". When I click on the "Purchase License" button it takes me to the Plugin manager which as I mentioned above recognises that I have a 10 user license that doesn't expire until October 4 2013.

This was all working fine until I disabled a crowd user and created a local user (this kept the overall number of active/enabled users at 10 users).

What have I missed?

Does the plugin detect disabled users and think I have breached the license or is there something else wrong in my setup?

What other information should I provide to help diagnose the problem?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Chris Wilson October 16, 2013

Since posting this I have upgraded Confuence and the Creately plug-in. The plug-in dos not have the license issue any more. I don't know exactly what resolved the issue in these two steps so I can't shed any useful information on the cause.

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 9, 2013

Hey there, Wilson.

I noticed that it has been a while since you received any response here. Therefore, I would recommend you to contact the plugin vendor to get your query answered.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events