Creately not working on Confluence 4.3.2

Martin Cichowski October 29, 2012

Confluence 4.3.2 running on Linux machine with Jira integration.

On creately flash app startup i always get the message:

"We registered a problem/failure ..."

The fonts loading windows doesn't close and I'm not able to load samples / templates

Any ideas what the reason could be ?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hiraash Thawfeek October 30, 2012

Hello Martin,

Sorry that you are having this issue with the Creately plugin. We have still not released a version of our plugin that supports Confluence 4.3. We are working on this as we speak and should have it within couple of weeks. Watch out for an update. If you are having urgent issues that needs resolving please let us know through support@creately.com and we will try to do whatever we can to help you get going.

Once again sorry about the inconvinience.

Thanks

Hiraash

Creately - Online Diagraming and Collaboration

Deleted user October 30, 2012

Why does it state on the atlassian marketplace that the plugin is supported up to 4.3.2

Just noticed this Brian, it seems to automatically update the supported version. We are fixing this now. I will keep an eye for future. Thanks for bringing this up.

OK do we have a date of when it the plugin will work with this version as we have upgraded and users use the plugin on a regular basis, apart from rolling back a confluence version do you know of a work around?

We should be able to have this out for you by end of next week. But we will push harder to get it out sooner than that. Once again sorry about this confusion. We will try our best to get the update done at the earliest. Thanks!

Is there anything you can provide for us to allow us to use creately as we have a lot of users who use it on a regular basis and now they are unable to do a lot of their work.

Can we have a temp desktop license or something like this?

Biran, Could you mail me on support@creately.com with your requirement and I will try to get something to solve your current situation. Thanks

0 votes
Deleted user October 29, 2012

Having the same problem, please let me know if you find a solution. and i will let you know if i find anything

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/101127/creatly-not-working?page=1#101329

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events