Copy Space compatibility with Confluence 5.5

Hi everyone,

Does someone knows when Copy Space will be delivered compatibile with Confluence 5.5 ?

Regards

Cyrille

3 answers

1 accepted

0 vote

Hi Cyrille,

The copy space plugin is still not compatible with 5.5 indeed as we can see in the plugin versions page.

Since the last compatible version is 5.4, it might work with the 5.5, however I recommend a test in a staging environment before. I couldn't find an ETA for 5.5 compatibility unfortunately. It might take a while to get a newer version of this plugin.

Regards,

Rodrigo

Thank you Rodriguo for your answer.

I will perform some test then.

Regards

Cyrille

I perform the test with confluence 5.5.2, and it seems to work.

I didn't test every content, I just copy the demonstration space.

Thank you again Rodrigo.

I wish Atlassian will have time to build a clean compatible version, but for the moment I will do with the 2.3.

Thanks for the feedback Cyrille. :)

Cheers!

Curious at to what Atlassian is using to copy spaces for the documentation site since the copy space plugin doesn't work yet with 5.5. A year or so back, when I asked about how Atlassian maintains their documentation, I was told they use copy space. That's what I've been using since then. But we are about to upgrade, and really need the functionality to work for 5.5. I'll try the compatability test above, but would like to know how Atlassian is doing it in the meantime.

This is an example of why it is so painful to upgrade versions. Did not realize 5.6 did not work. Now manually creating spaces. copy content from over 75 pages now, makes for a fun day.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jul 10, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

If you’re an Atlassian app developer, you’ll want to know about Atlas Camp!

This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...

173 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you